Whenever something happens that Max doesn't like (or in this particular case he was feeling embarrassed), he climbs up on this chair and declares, "Change the story!!"
I believe this is something he picked up from a PBS show when we let him watch TV (word world?), it makes me laugh every single time.
If only it was that easy buddy.
The other day I overheard him say, "I'm not a trashcan, I'm Max." when Eli handed him a paper towel over the weekend.
This is a video from this morning.
The addiction starts young friends.
He really does know the way to Starbucks.
And the cuteness of how he says "hot chocolate" hurts my heart.
He certainly keeps us laughing.

1 comment:
soo cute! if only it were as easy as saying, "change the story"! Also, my little one has a similar conversation about starbucks...hmmm... I wonder where they are getting this from? :)
Post a Comment