Being a stay-at-home Mom has for the most part been much different than I expected.
Harder.
Better.
When I was pregnant and working as a teacher, I would often daydream about what my days at home with my little guy would be like. For some reason the only things things I could imagine us doing together involved reading..me reading to him in our new rocking chair, and taking him to storytime at the library.
I look forward to taking the boys each week, to meet friends for some stories, singing, and dancing.
It has been especially enjoyable lately, now that Max has been able to sit through the entire thing and participate more and more in the activities. Eli just loves to be read to, to be around other kids, so it is a treat for him too.
There have been so many unexpected challenges and joys in motherhood, it is nice to have one thing each week that is just like I pictured it.
![]() |
| Something about this picture, they look like mini-teenagers. |
![]() |
| Aww |











No comments:
Post a Comment