Here are just a couple of August odds and ends...
this busy month has been so good to us.
A couple more pics from the US Pro Cycling Challenge. Eli was going nuts watching Max scoot his bike around...so we put him on it for a turn and the smile that resulted is just priceless. Second kiddos, they just want to be included, you know?
----------
Eli weaseled his way into the bedtime routine. It's hilarious to hear Max telling Eli that he can't stand up in the tub (Umm, no worries Max, he can't stand up anywhere yet). Also Eli must be able to see the pages of the book during story time or else Max will LOSE it.
I guess it's a brother thing?
Who knew.
----------
I trusted Max with a bowl of applesauce.
He has been so civilized with his spoon and fork lately. Turned my back for a few minutes to check my e-mail and turned to find THIS.
Not a spoon in sight.
----------
I've spent the last few days of August caring for two sick boys. A summer cold found its way to our house and took us down one by one. Eli has been glued to me, poor boy, I can only imagine what it feels like to be sick for the first time. Good to get those immune systems developing early I suppose. You can't see his runny nose in this pic. It's probably for the best :)
----------
With that we say goodbye to summer!
I'm giddy about Fall approaching...my favorite day of the whole year is the one where you step outside and feel that first chill in the air...can't wait!

.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment