Looking back at some healthier times from the weekend...
One thing I love about my friends is that they are always coming up with ways we can squeeze in some girl time in the midst of busy lives.
This weekend we met on a Saturday afternoon for some snacks, sangria, and to check out some awesome bags from the company Thirty One.
![]() |
| I made those cookies, can you even believe it?! |
I brought along a plate of cookies, which was a big deal for me. I am usually the cups + drinks person, or maybe the "just bring yourself" person, but thanks to my friend Natalie's awesome cookie recipe I am working my way up! Still figuring those darn cookies out though, it seems like each time I address one issue another pops up, how do you do it bakers of the world?!
We had a great time chatting, it really is amazing how much more you can connect with friends without all of the toddlers running around. We sat around oohing and aahing at all of the bags, which are great organizational bags and totes for moms, in cute prints too. I mean, they had a bag called "large utility tote", obviously I need that.
We all have some awesome new bags heading our way, I am sure we will be a sight to see when we are out and about. Most of all I appreciated a nice afternoon with the girls and I am already looking forward to our upcoming girls' night out!









No comments:
Post a Comment