Neither Julian and I can remember for sure, but we think this is the first time Eli has ever had a fever?
Poor guy.
Our quarantine continues and we are repeating what worked with Max: Panera chicken noodle soup, frozen peaches, popsicles, and ibuprofen.
Eli does seem to have a milder version, other than wanting to be held at all times he is in pretty good spirits.
This is not the way I'd hoped we would welcome the official arrival of summer, but we are looking forward to thoroughly enjoying summer 2013, once everyone is healthy again.
I have seen a lot of summer to-do lists floating around, and decided to make one of our own.
These are a few things we hope to experience in the coming weeks, things that would be out of our ordinary routine, but also reasonably doable.
| Hanging on our fridge. |
Some of these things are already on the calendar and others have yet to be planned.
Max and Eli have technically "met the mountains before", but they have not been hiking yet, which is what we hope to do this summer. We are still deciding which trail to take them up first, but I look forward to sharing an activity that occupied my childhood with the boys.
Welcome summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment