Sweet Eli.
It wasn't until I was editing pictures last night that I realized I didn't get a single shot of him at our play date yesterday.
He is just so easy going. He rarely attracts attention to himself unless he is hungry or hot...and even then he gives you ample warning before he begins to fuss.
So I made a point to snap some shots of my littlest boy today.
| He stares at his hands like they are the most mysterious and amazing things in the world. |
He is at the age where he is in love with his hands and feet. He ignores his toys in favor of staring at his limbs and waving them around.
| Classic baby pose, I love that he does this. |
Whether or not he is well rested or in desperate need of sleep...this boy always perks up as soon as Max goes down for his nap. It's like he knows that he is suddenly the only child...he just soaks up all of the individual attention.
| Hi sweetheart :) |
I ask him, "Are you sure you don't want to take a nap now with your brother, so mommy can get some things done?"
He answers me with a warm smile.
And the to-do list gets ignored yet again.
But, a happy baby counts for something, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment