We were back at Chatfield this weekend.
We arrived hoping that if we pooled our resources with our friends maybe we could get some Christmas card worthy photos and skip the professional pictures this year...
![]() |
| Of course, Max isn't looking at the camera...but that is just Max for you. He's not the camera-looking type. |
As you can imagine, it was an interesting experience trying to get pictures with three crazy toddlers, two babies, and a couple of daddies who were more interested in football than pictures :D
We persevered though.
And I love these pictures.
They may be imperfect...but they are real.
They are US.
![]() |
| My friend Ish took these beautiful pictures. This girl is so expressive. LOVE it. |
We soaked up this beautiful fall day, complete with pumpkin muffins.
It was fun to pretend like we knew what we were doing (well, maybe everyone else really knew) and discuss the different light and pose options.
We laughed a lot.
I love that each of these pictures is like a string that unravels a ball of memories...I believe that "the good old days" are here and now, with these funny toddlers and happy babies, all of them growing up too fast.
I think we had a lot of success on our first attempt, and we're already discussing round #2 ;)










No comments:
Post a Comment