Thursday, November 29, 2012

A family photo swap/birthday celebration


I'm a little late with this one, but we had a great time with our friends Natalie, Jared, and Genevieve a couple of weekends ago. 

We met up at a park and took turns taking family pictures of each other. 


I love, love, LOVE, the pictures Natalie took for us. We have the same camera and it has been fun learning about photography together. See, I was already well on my way of upholding my birthday resolution: get in the picture :)


Eli has grown into his lips for the most part...still a little smooshy though :D
The kids had fun playing in the wagon while we took pictures. 



At one point, Max was pulling the wagon with just Evie in it. He started walking towards the car like he wanted to take her home with us, funny boy, she is definitely one of his favorite friends! 


Natalie, Jared, and Evie are such a cute family...it's pretty easy to take a pictures of them. Unless, of course,  Max is standing in the way.


We even took a few pictures for Natalie to use as part of her pregnancy announcement, which was really special to be a part of. I can't wait to meet the new addition to their family. 

After we had tortured the kids for long enough with pictures, we headed back to Jared and Natalie's house for some delicious white bean chili with all of the fixings. 


Max and Eli thoroughly enjoyed all of Evie's toys...it took a little while for Max to settle down, but eventually the three of them settled in and played nicely together. 


Our friends are so thoughtful, they had lovely cupcakes with pink frosting and we celebrated my 29th birthday together. 

We had a great time and we have beautiful family pictures to share with others during the holiday season. 


I look forward to our next family photo swap!

No comments:

Post a Comment